1. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED NOR WILL PURCHASE INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING (Void where prohibited by law). All individuals who are United States residents and are over 18 years of age to enter except employees, representatives, and agents of Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies. All spouses and immediate family of Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies employees may not enter nor win.
2. Participation: Participants earn entries by completing the 2024 Check-in Survey. The timeframe to complete the survey begins on 1/16/2024 and ends on 1/26/2024 at 4:00 PM EST. The winner will be drawn on Jan 26 at 5:00 PM EST.
3. Prizes: Three participants will be selected as Grand Prize winners, each receiving a prize of $150.00. These prizes will be awarded through a random selection process and are non-transferable.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: The winners of the Grand Prize will be selected randomly. The winner will be notified via email and must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond, an alternate winner may be selected.
5. If, for any reason beyond the Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies’ control, including without limitation, a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, or fraud, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies at its sole discretion, shall have the right to terminate, cancel, suspend, or modify the Contest and, Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies shall have no liability for any such termination, cancellation, or modification. In such case, Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies. Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies’ websites or violates these Rules. The entrant understands and agrees that Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies has the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action or inaction necessary to maintain the integrity of the Contest. Any attempt by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission or unauthorized access to or alterations of entries, or for technical, equipment, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunction or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry by Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies, even if it affects the ability to enter or entry into this Contest. Money4Talk and Zebra Strategies is also not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, destroyed, or illegible entries
6. Dispute Resolution/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by an action in state or federal court located in the appropriate courts in New York COUNTY, STATE OF New York, and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased